Sunday, June 22, 2014

Cranky Amy Writes A Cranky Post



While you might think that someone who has done basically nothing (except go to restorative yoga) all day should be able to gather the gumption to write a weekly review on her blog... it's slow going. Were I to write my weekly review AND sneak in some details about the Snoqualmie Valley Half that I ran yesterday, it'd be poorly written and maybe cranky sounding, but apparently that's how I roll when I'm busy icing a sore knee.

I'll work on that post when I'm feeling chipper and ready to share! Until then, check out my favorite website for finding new races: http://gametiime.com/

Toodles!

4 comments:

  1. Hope the knee feels better soon. Stay positive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a kajillion, Jon! Getting back to the gym today was a good start. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh no! That's not good. Hoping for a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Allison! I'm already back on the elliptical, and I'm hoping to hit the pavement again this weekend. We'll see. :)

      Delete